Central Modern Apartment For A Family
Languagges: The client can communicate in Inglese and Italian
The house is an apartment located in a central residential area of Tirana. Ours is a family that is 3 (for the moment) and we hope to become in the next 4 April. So our apartment will be designed for a family of 4 (7 year old and a newborn).
The house has an area of 125 m2 including the balconies. In terms of rooms the house consists of:
– 2 bedrooms (a matrimonial room and a child)
– 1 open plan living
– 2 bathrooms (one general and one for the master bedroom)
– 2 balconies (one adjacent to the living room and one in the master bedroom)
– 1 corridor / entrance
In general our style (as you can perceive the current decor) is a mix of modern and traditional (Vintage Albanian) as sofra (the small table in the center of the hall) and “sepet” or wooden containers and even the stainless kitchen.
Our needs, are not negotiable:
For the hall:
– We are adding a fireplace to the living room (please see plan of the apartment). The place is already decided and also the kind, will be a modern fireplace. We expect ideas to decorate the area around (library, various containers, etc.);
– Add libraries (we think that the wall opposite the door to the balcony is the most feasible solution, but we are open to your ideas). The library must be large (45 cm) and the bottom part should be designed as a closet but not this seem to not give the living area from the bedroom;
– The two wooden containers (antiques) from non Replacing;
– Sofa to change (we’d like the sofas that give flexibility to the living room is for those who want to watch TV and for those who want to stay near the fireplace);
– We also want to maximize the light in the room, that is the pozicionamento sofas etc must be such as to optimize the light to the view for those sitting;
– Maybe we’re also open to close the balcony and the balcony add to the salon and cut space kind relaxation area to do a bookstore or a green vertical and put two chairs or a sofa Ottoman type (see the pictures) that are often used in our tradition.
Kitchen open space (living area and kitchen are in the same space):
1) add floors above the floor of the kitchen;
2) if you can find a way to maximize the kitchen cabinets;
3) find a way to hide the vacuum tube in the kitchen with furnishings;
4) the wooden furniture in the living room and the kitchen does not have to be replaced (but we are also open to receiving ideas on how to paint)
5) we are open to new positions of the wooden table
For double room:
1) E ‘you can make a walk-in closet in the room and create a space for reading and TV;
2) We are open to any kind of change. We want to keep only the bed size (2 * 2m). The cabinet height can be replaced;
3) Add Neccesità absolutely closet space and possibly create a reading area / TV;
4) One possibility would be to close parzialmenete the balcony (with window, not the wall) but will have to be taken into account that the light enters the room of the bed only from the balcony door. We are open to creative solutions …
For a child’s room:
1) Only the white cabinet in the wall can not be changed;
2) Solution for most cabinets / containers and also a study place;
3) add a bed for another child and maximize the vertical walls with containers.
1) add location for keys, bags, etc;
2) zone to put the photographs;
3) Also add various containers;
4) I would like a black wall from what the children use as a blackboard;
Albania make custom furniture is not too expensive but we also use some furniture of Ikea (for example the couch).
In terms of colors of the walls we like the pastel colors (as you will also see in the photos) and the contrast with the Modular Furniture.
I am open to answer any questions to provide you with more information if neccesary.