Luxury Caribbean Beachfront Villa Renovation
Las Terrenas 32000, Dominican Republic
I’m looking to convert a large, out-of-date 3-bed villa into a stunning, modern luxurious 8+ bed villa. Ideally I would like to keep its current look and feel on the exterior (or lest part of it), but the interior needs to be completely modernised and upgraded.
The main objectives are as follows:
1. Create as many reasonable size bedrooms as possible (at least 8 or more). They must have enough space for King size beds or two doubles.
2. Each bedroom must have a bathroom with at least a shower, toilet and wash basin(s).
3. Keep communal areas like living room, terrace, etc. as large and open as possible.
4. Kitchen should have a centre island and also direct access to the terrace.
5. If possible would like to create office/work area as well.
6. Create a unique, stylish and unusual shape swimming pool (e.g. with water features, grottos, bridges, islands, sunken seating areas, etc.).
7. Garden should also have stylish wooden (non-permanent) building to store pool, garden and sports equipment (e.g. lounge chairs, paddle boards, etc.).
1. Ideally want to keep all/most of the renovations within the current structure of the house with the exception of extending/expanding to the rear, however must keep 5m gap between the building and the rear property line (although covered parking area can extend to rear property wall).
2. Swimming pool cannot extend beyond 10m from the front of the house.
3. Can extend wooden deck/balcony up to +/-4m to front of building.