New Apt. 1
Loft. New York Style loft or apt. Very Stylish but cozy and relax. Brick walls and wood items mostly in the living room.
4, two boys, 2.5 years + 6 years + us ( me and wife )
3. Actual planimetry with measures
4. Option 1 suggested
5. Option 2 suggested
6. Option 3 suggested
Option 3 is more preferred from these options as it takes a bit and not a lot space from the
living area and gives space to the next bedroom witch is a kids bedroom in all the plans but as I explain later
I would like to use that room as the couples bed room instead. This is to give children more space.
If anything better is suggested, more than welcome. A good balance between space and storage.
These options are made by a friend of mine, architect but that
hos no time to follow my work. I need a big living room but a big
bed room for my kids also. I am ok to give a bit from living room
to the next room, a bit max, but also smth different from the proposition
is that I may use the small room next to the living room as a bed room
for me and my wife and use the third room for the kids bed room.
In the case of having the 3rd bedroom for me I can use that for the kids also in a
case of good organising. The options proposed means that must take down two
walls. I have the permission to do that.
Open for better suggestions.
1. Most of all is using the space at its best. I like to use every meter square properly.
2. I like space but i am aware of the apt size. its only 123 m2.
3. I have uploaded the planimetry and 3 already suggestions from my architect friend. I want to
know if there is a better idea out there on using the space better.
4. You will find the plans also with measures.
5. Sound proof walls, at least between bedrooms. Two boys in the house.
6. Great lighting system, spots preferably and a lot of light in the kitchen area table. Can be used
depending on the event, eating or even home work for kids or collection work time.
7. Brik walls in the living room. Love the bricks and wood.
8. Huge book shelf. A lot of books and albums and collection albums
stamps, postcards etc.
9. Big 55′ or 60′ on the wall and all the other electronic tv or satellite all hidden in the back of the TV.
10. Great window system and curtains also for the rooms and te balconies.
11. No need for a bath tub. Just glass showers and the toilet next to the bedroom.
12. I like dark colours in general.
13. The air conditions are 3 pieces and I took out two of the bed rooms so I may
replace those from the ones up to down ones and flat. The place of the big one in the
kitchen can also change place if better proposed some where else.
14. I will change the tiles of the bathrooms, doors, windows and will put wood floors al over or imitation of wood.
( u propose the colours).
– Stylish elements, chairs, table, carpet, book shelfs etc.
– Black and white pics on the walls, or even paintings or graffitis.
– Wood floor
– NY brick walls
– Great lighting (spots mostly)
– Huge book shelfs
– Large TV on the wall (with all the media hidden on the back)
– Love the big spaces and minimalist decoration
ps: ( I am a collector, photographs, postcards, newspapers, money and stamps so I have a lot of material to hang. Love
black and white pictures).
– A great one, with all devices in grey metal, use space up the ceiling, great light spots.
– Wood table with chairs. We invite people over a lot.
– Big kitchen. Most probably with bricks in the wall where the wall is visible.
– Big fridge.
– The kitchen can be up to the ceiling so it can contain as many things as possible. ( if it looks
Balcony ( next to the living room)
– cozy feeling
– flowers or green leafs
– wood seat peaces and nice lighting
– block the balcony by moving and easily open windows.
– Great bedroom for the couple. Nice hot colours.
– A lot of clothes also.
– TV on the wall and places to charge the phones and lights to read in bed.
– Camera at the entry door
– as many electric spins as possible, especially at the TV place, kitchen, rooms, bathrrom. Many devices in
– Place to study and their books
– A lot of clothes also
– Tows also but that is fine as they will grow up soon
– Places to put stuff
– I have already destroyed the bathrooms. There is nothing in them now.
Note: Suggest as many as u can. Be cool and mostly yourself. Open to great suggestions!