The project proposes a limited number of masonry works, to make functional environments without exceeding costs.
• The main bedroom is slightly enlarged, and moved to the south-west corner;
• Next to it, the pokoj2 room is slightly shrunk, and used as a guest room. Here there is space for a single bed, together with a small desk and an open and minimal wardrobe;
• The main bathroom maintains its dimensions and is equipped with sink, toilet and a comfortable walk-in shower;
• Kitchen area is slightly enlarged, and equipped with a peninsula table (see https://www.cucinelube.it/it/cucine-moderne/luna/);
• The living area does not change in size, and is furnished with a bookcase-TV wall and a modular sofa with chaise longue (https://www.bebitalia.com/it/divano-dives);
• The space occupied by pokoj3 and the second bathroom becomes dedicated to wardrobes and home-laundry, with a secluded-reserved position and immediate proximity to the terrace, to be able to comfortably hang out laundry outdoors without going through hallway or living;
• In the entrance, the small corner storage / mini wardrobe is kept, equipped with sitting space (see https://www.team7.it/zona-living/ingressi/ingresso-cubus-pure/);
• At the end of the corridor, next to the bathroom, the space indicated as gardenroba is fully dedicated to storage;
• The large terrace is furnished with greenery, a system of outdoor sofas and armchairs and a table for outdoor dining.
We chose a wood-effect stoneware floor (see https://www.ragno.it/collezioni/woodclass/) for the whole apartment, except bathroom, laundry and storage room, where the choice is grey and stone-effect (see https://www.ragno.it/collezioni/realstone_slate/). The choice of colours for furniture and walls starts with white, to enhance the natural light, combined with grey, the natural tones of wood and some concessions to black and delicate colours.