Modern Functional Simple Apartment For A 46 Yrs Old Man
Matera, Province of Matera, Italy
Title: Radical restoration of a 130 square meters apartment in Matera (Italy)
Objective: to have a modern, functional, simple apartment.
I have bought this apartment and you can see how is it now by looking at the DWG file.
The apt. will be undergoing a radical transformation and my request is to project a restoration of the apartment with regard to the ground floor and the external stairs area that connects this floor to the basement.
Ground floor: all internal walls can be destroyed as evidenced by the pdf plant.
Please note that the existing internal staircase connecting the ground floor to the basement has to be eliminated and the connection to the basement should be done through the existing external staircase through the opening of the window of the living room that overlooks the outdoor stairs (as per attached DWG and PDF).
The house is inhabited by a single male (46 years)
– A unique environment that includes kitchen, dining and living room with a real convivial table and the possibility to evaluate a modern fireplace.
– A master bedroom with walk-in closet and ensuite master bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet, basin (bathroom must have natural air intake through at least one external window)
– A secondary bathroom (shower, toilet, bidet, basin) adjacent to the guest bedroom but accessible to all (NOT ensuite)
– A small laundry room with space for a washing machine, a dryer and a sink and a small cabinet for laundry and household cleaning tools.
– The apartment will have underfloor heating
– The apartment will probably have floors with wooden parquet (not decided yet if even in bathrooms)
– Refurbishment of all the external windows and doors, with increase in the size of the windows / doors overlooking the garden.
Nb: Please let me have lighting scheme, walls as well as floors and fabrics infos, and color palette