Lake Como: Design House For Design Maniacs
Como, Province of Como, Italy
Hello everybody, we are a young couple who loves design and photography!
We finally realized our dreams: we bought a terraced house where to expand the family …
In this year we have made of the ground floor renovation, so as to increase the kitchen space while maintaining an open space of about 50 square meters.
The upper floor has not changed (it is witnessing the very old pink bathroom) and we would love to find even for this bath some cute idea that the best aspect without necessarily doing demolition work …
Here are the key criteria for the project:
– The boards of the ground floor may not be modified anymore
– We would love to put the plasterboard structures especially at the entrance, where we want a structure capable of holding jackets, and another plasterboard structure (perhaps shelves or niches) that hides a little kitchen from the living room
– The bathroom is already tiled and we already have wc (CATALANO SFERA 54 suspended) and the mirror to put on the wall (Gallotti & Radice, mirror ZEISS SMALL) we would like that the sink was oval, large and over the top.
– The kitchen has been drafted (as seen in the reference images) but it is not completely resolved with regard to the peninsula so feel free to give us any suggestions! 🙂
– The floor is all in gray resin, RAL 7044
– On the dining table (table ARTICO Cassina we want to repaint because it is gray) we would like to mount the chandelier BOLLE Gallotti & Radice
– Master bedroom: it should have a large walk-in closet and enough space for a standard double bed
– Above the nightstands drop ceiling two BOLLE SOLA lamps Gallotti & Radice
– Bathroom: we would like keep the current situation, taking into floor sinks and bath, perhaps by inserting a cabinet to compensate for the distance between the tube and wall, and studying something nice for the wall sinks
– In the room of the children we would like to put 2 beds, possibly with the custom-made furniture!
– In the bedroom / study we would like to create a guest bedroom
– The laundry room should contain a washing machine and dryer
– The tavern we would like it had one TV space and a play area for children
– We would love to have a dining area in the back and a lounge area in front
Please let me know if you have questions!