My New Home
Salerno, Province of Salerno, Italy
my new home is located at the fifth and last floor of a building in the city centre of Salerno and has an area of 95 sqm.
My requests are:
– As few demolitions as possible.
– A bigger bedroom for me and my wife
– Two smaller bedrooms for my two sons. This shall have bed, desk, library and wardrobe
– Two bathrooms in the same position as they are now
– Living room/ Kitchen in an open space. This should be located at the entrance by breaking down the wall which now divides the first two rooms. From the balconies of that new bigger room the Amalfitan Coast view can be enjoyed.
– In the open space should be placed: kitchen, table (basically for four but with the chance to extend in case of guests), TV corner, desk corner.
– The open space should have a minimal/ modern aspect.
– Please put great attention to the functionality of the spaces. Where possible please locate some wall wardrobe.
– I would like to have wooden floor with large slats. Same color for the whole home with the exception of the bathrooms.
My preference of the style are:
-Light wooden floor (large slats)
-Casket doors where applicable
-Strip LED lighting in the corridor (possibly only on one side)
If you have any doubt please ask me.
Thanks a lot.
01/21/2019 – UPDATE
A dwg file will be available later today.