IT’S A Restaurant therefore Sir always remember An individual goes to a particular restaurant either because the food is excellent or because the ambience is pleasurable, keeping this in mind I have make few changes in your design layout:-
Image yourself in place surrounded by or surround by a theme of the place, Mughal, European Japanese. What would to choose??Therefore I have open the layout with passage area.
1. Making it width (as big space gives a look of luxury)
2. Keeping reservation table next to main entry.
3. Dividing the reception table into main reservation table and single person reservation table with cashier counter
4. Removing 3 single seats.
5. Replacing the windows b/w the family are and single guest with wooden feature.
1. Keeping the outer wall same as before I have increase the number of toilet in both men and as well in female toilet.
2. 600mm or 750mm door are provided in toilet
3. Main toilet entry door is 1000mm
1. Reduced to 64 seating from 91 seating
2. Increased one sushi counter (total sushi counter are 4 now)
3. Provided 3 enclosed seating with sliding door (with traditional Japanese furniture).
4. There are three types of enclosed seating, for small family 5members, medium family 8 members, and big family 10 member).
5. Enclosed seating can also be used as cooperative meetings .
LASER CUT STEEL AND BLOSSOM TREE
1. I have placed the tree in center with seating around it.
1. Provided a staff area/room to change dress and will also act as break room and lunch room.
1. I have worked out a C-shaped kitchen with preparation area in mild along with 3 stove and 2 fryers.
2. Placed the work frig. Next to desert area.
3. Desert area next to service door.
4. Divided the storage into cold, raw bulk food and dishes and plates.
GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR PROJECT
P.S:-for dimensions check dwg and all dimensions are in mm