20900 Monza, Province of Monza and Brianza, Italy
Project for maximizing the space of an 100 sqm apartment, ground floor, with 2 main patios, and a private garden around it.
We are looking to transform the space from 3 rooms to 4 rooms in the following conditions:
– LIVINGROOM: keep a spacious living room
– BEDROOM: reduce the area of the bedroom to the minimum necessary
– CHILDREN’S ROOM (2 children): more spacious than the bedroom
– GUEST ROOM/OFFICE: minimum space necessary
– BATHROOMS: reduce one bathroom to the minimum (one toilet chair a small sink and maybe a washing machine) while keeping the other bathroom a bit more spacious, with a bath tub, sink, WC toilet chair and cabinets. The small bathroom could have no window; the 2 bathrooms can be placed one next to the other, sharing a common wall
– KITCHEN: we want the kitchen space to be delimited somewhat, with normal or sliding doors
– keep hallway/s – corridor/s (possibly as a solution for placing the wardrobes)
– we would be happy to close if possible one or both patios as well as part of the small balcony that surrounds the apartment (winter veranda solutions accepted) to gain indoor space (closing them, however, is subject to city hall and building administration approval, but at least we would like some ideas of how we could do it)
– we are open to changing the position of any of the rooms if the new project requires it
The project might be somewhat challenging, but we feel it has great potential for becoming a lovely warm space to live in for our 4 members family. Grazie!