Hostmaker Design - A Crafted Escape
We leverage on our team’s expertise on short and long term rentals, as well as on our deep understanding of business and leisure travellers. Combining that with a passion for interior design, travelling and exploration we help hosts in London, Barcelona, Paris, Rome & Lisbon create liveable and exciting homes that guests from all around the world love and appreciate.
We know thoughtfully designed and desirable homes are ones where comfort, style and the notion of discovery combine. We’ve learnt to take those essentials with us for every project, with bespoke and bold schemes, crafted with confidence for serviced apartments, but always with standout design at the core.
More than just a place to stay, our homes should be an experience for the traveller.
What we are looking for:
– Whole apartment redesign
– No need to move walls or structural changes
– The design should work well for short term lets for Airbnb and booking.com etc.
– We want to base the design on a persona, or specifically – a type of traveller. In this case the persona is ‘The Artisan’ (see
uploaded reference files for persona brief).
– The design should speak to this persona and reflect their interests & behaviour.
– The design should reflect our design philosophy and include elements of comfort & discovery – think about what a traveller
would like to see & experience in a flat. Be sure to add in enough accessories e.g interesting books, vases, greenery, pots &
vases. We want the space to feel lived in.
– The design should be scalable so it can be used for several flats (up to 20 apartments). This should be considered when
choosing suppliers, which you will need to detail. There are currently no images of the space, but picture a newly build flat
that’s more or like a blank canvas.
– The budget is 2-3K per room.
– Timeline for project completion is 3-4 weeks (including deliveries & installation). This should also be considered when
choosing suppliers (preferably only suppliers that can deliver within 7-10 days)
— Very Important —-
*We need a full list of furniture items as well as a budget list with prices & links.*