Option One proposes, apart from the large kitchen table, a small preparation table, with some overhead storage space, in the kitchen/living space, with the existing washing machine being concealed underneath it; while the study table/work desk has been provided in the innermost area of the apartment, alongside the existing 1.4M X 2M bed.
Option Two proposes a relatively larger study table/work desk, with some overhead storage space, in the kitchen/living space, while the existing washing machine has been provided in the innermost area of the apartment, alongside the existing 1.4M X 2M bed.
Other aspects remain the same in both the options. Also, in both the options, the washing machine is placed alongside the bathroom wall, so that the required water supply and drainage lines can be ensured/arranged from there.
As per the requirements/characteristics asked for, in the design of the studio apartment, the following has been provided/ensured.
1) Space has been maximized to the extent possible
2) The layout has been kept open, airy and uncluttered to the extent possible.
3) A modern and elegant style as been ensured.
4) A dining area with a dining table for 4 persons has been provided. A large and elegant pendant light is provided above it.
5) Two sofas (for two persons each) have been provided. A small book shelf has been provided alongside one sofa.
6) The existing 1.4M X 2M bed has been concealed in a cozy manner, in the inner side of the apartment. Partition walls for the same, are of the type and taste, suggested in the pictures provided by the client. Overhead storage space has also been provided above the bed.