Top Floor Apartment In Ostia
Ostia, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
I bought an apartment located close to the sea about 90 commercial square meter entirely to be restored and to be used as a main residence (house). I would need a professional advise to define all the architectural aspects including rooms’ division, interior finishes and furnishings.
Here below my principal requests:
– I would like to use colors and a theme that remember the sea
– I would change the floor tiles (parquet light colors) the hydraulic and electrical system and make self-heating while I want to leave the parquet in the bedroom
– In the leaving room I would like to remove partition wall between the kitchen and dining room to create a larger and brighter room. Moreover, I want to find a solution to position the couch in front of television and so create a home theater area
– In the bathrooms I would like to have a sanitary towels suspended, the bathtub in the big bathroom while the shower in the small one, I will have to put the washing machine in one of the two bathrooms or in the balcony, certainly, it must not be visible for this I need a good solution
– The apartment’s entrance is big and I would like to exploit whit wardrobes and forfeitures but I would not make it too small
– I would also like to re-use as much as possible the furniture that I already own like the kitchen, couch ( view the photos attachments)
– I want to create a closet room (maybe at the end of the corridor) and make lofts in some areas to have another space for stowage
I wish a modern design that prefers the rooms’ functionality, therefore a large and bright living room (sanitary towels suspended, high furniture, closed shelves) actual style but at the same time hospitable, comfortable and bright.
The last one thing, the budget for the restructuring is 40.000 € (all inclusive).
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information or explanations.
Very soon I’ll post the map of the apartment in dwg format and other photos of the property.
Thanks and good job.