The concept is based on the approach to satisfy the two most important things.
The first thing is the client's needs written in the briefing and in the answers to the questions posted by the designers. The second thing that I was guided during the project is that potentially this apartment represents a pleasant ambient, both for tenants and guests, and to gain a strong impression while staying in.
- The house is designed and materialized in the spirit of the modern European Mediterranean style.
- The house is divided into day and night zones
- The living area is open to the almond trees
- The night zone is positioned in a private and quieter part of the plot
- Natural materials were used
- The connection between the house and the existing terrain has been adjusted the dominant colors are white, darker anthracite and light stone.