It’s a medical office in the basement of a ancient building in downtown (trastevere area). It consists of three rooms, a waiting room and a bathroom. Two rooms are dedicated to psychologists and the third to other specialists in the physical well-being (nutritionists, osteopaths, etc.).
It is required a project for the materials and colors of the floors, walls, doors, fixtures and fittings, complete lighting and furnishings, which provides:
• A space for waiting patients
• a coffee break area for the doctors
• two rooms that can be merged into a single large training room, through a dividing maneuverable wall
• Spaces must be soundproof
• a mezzanine space is required to store the equipment (folding chairs for the training room)
The ceiling height is 345 cm and actually there is an horrible false feeling, as shown in photos. The flat is dark enough, considering that the two street-side rooms have the rectangular windows of size 130 cm wide x 90 cm high, with the bottom edge at 210 cm height from the floor. The windows on the opposite side (inner side yard), have dimensions of 200 cm height x 100 cm width, with the lower edge at 95 cm height from the floor.
The building will be equipped with an high efficiency electric heat pump.
Under the plaster, the walls are built with red bricks