Design A Retail Shop With Easy Chain System
ⓇEasychain | shop shelving system
®Easy Chain (www.easychain.it) is a modular ABS system, pure and minimalist in design and with the aim of simplifying the whole process of building and equipping a pharmacy. It is an Italian product, newly born yet famous abroad and fully recyclable, it received the first prize of “Cosmofarma” in 2015 for INNOVATION & RESEARCH.
SUMMARY OF THE MAIN CHARACTERISTICS
About the modular ABS system
– ® Easy Chain is self-supporting, requires no fixed wall support, and can be organized, moved, and quickly placed in any part of your pharmacy.
– ® Easy Chain’s minimalist design lends itself to being easily used indiscriminately in any area of the pharmacy. Rounded edges and finishes render the parts pleasing to the eye as well as to the touch.
– Easy to assemble. The system consists of three elements: shelf, jolly and blister hooks, which can be easily combined to create a variety of single or double-sided configurations with varying heights.
– Easy to position. The system has a supporting back that goes against the wall reducing construction work.
– Reduction of costs for renovation, assembly and maintenance
– Italian product in ABS: long-lasting and environmentally-friendly as it is recyclable
– Easy to maintain and clean. It hides dust and is easily cleaned with a damp cloth
ABOUT THE PRODUCTS ON DISPLAY
How does the ® Easy Chain give added value to products on display?
– Designed to expose the product in a diverse way. The LED-lit central structure and the double top visual help define the products on each display
– ® Easy Chain modern design and attractive shape renders any area innovative, and it is pleasant to see as well as to the touch. The flared shape of the shelves allows it to be easily placed on a corner improving the visibility of products and facilitating the creation of innovative ways of exposing and selling them
– Each has a transparent Plexiglas holder housing prices and information about the product on each floor
– The top part of the display has been designed to contain a metal banner with a magnetic communication system (carter) and a tall double visual containing enlarged info on the use of the product line/area/logo case. The latter has a diffused LED light creating a great atmosphere
– Vertical displays and gondolas are easily configurable; they can even be enlarged to optimize capacity
– The central gondolas provide the option of top displays or horizontal tops to organize products on special offer.
FAMOUS ALL OVER THE WORLD. ®Easy Chain is already a worldwide success. We sold 70 thousand pieces in 2015.
ⓇEasychain is a new type of display system, modular and versatile, to be launched on the international market also for other types of commercial spaces: shops, restaurants, or any use that includes an exhibition area.
ⓇEasychain is a modular system, consisting of a base on which you can put N pieces to create your own customized display:
– item shelves
– blister case
– top as PMMA (visual) mouldable as you like (see reference pictures)
So far it has been used to compose high wall displays up to 250 cm (standard visual included) and low (double-sided gondolas) up to 160 cm (standard visual included), with the possibility to add a final element, called endcap.
Our contest seeks ideas to evaluate the best application of this new display system in any other context, other than a pharmacy or para-pharmacy.
• The size of the room should be a maximum of 200 square meters;
• The plant is free and you can either invent it as you like or re-use the layout of an already realized commercial space.
• We have provided suggestions of different configurations that we already used, but these are not binding: you can propose new configurations.
• The visual is completely customizable both in shape and colour (see example photos).
• The exhibitor is white and has always been projected in white, but we are also open to suggestions of colour or graphics.
If you decide to choose a different colour you still need to upload the white version.
As resources we would like to receive the floor plant, renders and, if possible, a video.
Sartoretto Verna srl, with headquarters in Rome (Italy) and offices, studios and showrooms in both Rome and Turin provides 360° support to the development and evolution of your pharmacy, with over 50 years’ experience. We are by your side right from the start to assist you every step of the way, from the planning to the creation of an award-winning pharmacy. Our consultancy continues post-opening where we work on the results obtained and plan for new goals to be reached.
To create innovative products with a unique design is the essence of sartoretto verna™ business